The OMS portal has retired for the Azure commercial cloud on January 15, 2019, it has now moved to the Azure Portal.
For the Azure US Government cloud, the OMS portal will be officially retired on March 30, 2019.
So what’s changing?
The following changes are being announced with the deprecation of the OMS portal. Each of these changes is described in more detail in the sections below.
- You can create new workspaces only in the Azure portal.
- The new alert management experience replaces the Alert Management solution.
- User access management is now done in the Azure portal using Azure role-based access control.
- The Application Insights Connector is no longer required since the same functionality is enabled through cross-workspace queries.
- The OMS Mobile App is being deprecated.
- The NSG solution is being replaced with enhanced functionality available via Traffic Analytics solution.
- New connections from System Center Operations Manager to Log Analytics require updated management packs.
- See Migrate your OMS Update Deployments to Azure for details on changes to Update Management.
765 total views, 3 views today