I’ve created a step-by-step guide on how to install a Integration Pack for Orchestrator.
This can come in handy if you want to experiment newer or other third party Integration Packs for your Orchestrator environment.
- Download a System Center Orchestrator Integration Pack either from the Microsoft website or from a third party
- If you downloaded an Integration Pack from the Microsoft website, open the .exe file by double clicking it and then extract the files.
- Login to your Orchestrator management server and open the System Center Orchestrator Deployment Manager.
- Navigate and select on Integration Packs
- Right click on Integration Packs and choose Register IP with the Orchestrator Management Server.
- Follow the Wizard and click on Add and the point to the path where you extracted the Integration Packs on the previous step (Step 2).
- Click Next to continue.
- Finally click Finish to import the Integration Pack.
- Now you should be able to see the new integration pack in the System Center Orchestrator Deployment Manager.
Now you have the Integration Pack stored on you Orchestrator Management Server, but to be able to use it we will have to deploy it to a Runbook Server.
- In your System Center Orchestrator Deployment Manager right click Integration Packs and choose Deploy IP to Runbook Server or Runbook Designer.
- Select the Integration Pack you want to deploy and then click Next.
- Next type in the Runbook Server you want to deploy the Integration Pack to, then click Add and then click Next.
- It is recommended to stop all running Runbooks before installing the Integration Pack, if you are running this in a production environment, choose the second option.
- Finally click Finish to deploy the Integration Pack.
- Restart the Runbook Designer console if you have it open to make your new Integration Pack appear.
You can also download the guide in PDF version here.
2,756 total views, 4 views today